Sunday, August 9, 2009

Punishment Points/Relearning To Be His

25 outstanding points which will be taken care of tomorrow (Friday).

15 to 20 new points added today will be taken care of on Saturday. More could be added if chores aren't taken care of tomorrow.

NOTE TO KARI - DO YOUR CHORES!!!


It's been awhile since He's been strict and I'm not quite use to it yet. When He tells me to do something, I want to argue, shrug it off, plain 'ole ignore it, or tell Him to do it Himself, but I know better. I know that when it's just Him and I in the house, He could choose to punish me anytime He wants. For the last few months, I've gotten away with not doing the laundry, dishes, keeping the house picked up, practicing my music, and making sure that anything He might need get done. I've just been floating in my own little world and last night when He and I were talking, He mentioned punishment that was going to happen today and that He was going to be strict again, my jaw hit the floor.

I've always said that I want Him to be strict, I need the rules, that being His is what I want, so then why does this scare me so much? I think it's because I know He's serious. He means business and for some reason, deep inside me I know not to cross Him this time. I have relearn being His. I have to reteach myself to do as told, no questions ask, to trust Him when He says jump. To not argue. That's a hard one for me, but I have to restrain myself.

Obviously, I haven't been the ideal slave, but I'm going to try and change that, because I know that this is what I want and that I made this commitment to Him 5 years ago and there is no option to be released, unless He seems fit to release me.

Hopefully He'll be patient with me, so hopefully if He gives me an inch, I won't take advantage and try to take a mile.

Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment