Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pain Tolerance

I have a high pain tolerance, except when it comes to teeth. About a month ago, I had a tooth pulled, it's been tender, but otherwise alright. Last week on Tuesday, it started hurting, there was a lump that felt like it had bone in it, so I went in on Thursday, it did, they took it out, and all was good. Or it was supposed to be good. He had me come back in on Friday to make sure it was smooth and he had gotten it all and he had. Then yesterday it started hurting again and guess what there is more bone. Ugh! So I called the after hours line, he's out of town till Monday, so I can't see him till Tuesday and I am in more pain than I have ever been, it is worse than my kidney stones.

So I'm living on pain killers right now and it pisses me off, because I have so much crap that needs to be done. My office needs to be put back together, hopefully that will happen soon.

Well, I'm headed back to the couch for a little bit.

Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment