Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Foggy

On Tuesday I went to the dentist, he smoothed out whatever was wrong, stichted me up, gave me an anti-botic, more pain pills, and sent me on my merry way. I got home and I was in tears, Master just held me for a little. He called the dentist to see if I could take more than one pain pill at a time, they said sure, so that knocked me out. Woke up, still in pain, so I went to instacare to see if they would take an x-ray as a friend suggested that it could be a hair line facture, something more than jus the tooth. The doctor said not likely, but I see you are in a lot of pain, then talked about putting me on a stronger anti-botic. Wednesday I was feeling better, slept most of the day, then started running a little bit of a fever. Took a pain pill and had some food that didn't have to be chewed. I told Aggi that I should try a Mac n Cheese smoothy. She said yuck! So did Master in fact.

It's now early Thursday and I am just now getting sleepy. I have so many posts in my head, just everything is a blur from the pain meds, so perhaps I'll sort it all out tomorrow.

Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment