Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm a Crab!

Okay, so I took care of facebook, my exes mom and my ex friend can no longer be seen on my page. Go me! That should relieve some stress. I'm thinking positive.

I wanna talk about chores. I've been trying to catch up on them and it's semi working, as I have neglected them for so long, that there of course is so much extra to do. Last night I exploded, well not as bad as I have in the past. Our daughter Aggi has chores, some of her chores effect mine, if she didn't put the dishes away, then I can't wash anymore or reload the dishwasher. Yes I know some are probably thinking, well why does she have to help at all, you are the slave. Indeed I am, but Aggi has to help around the house. So last night, I had to remind her to take out the trash, then remind her to put bags back in the can, so I was irritated. I went to start the dishes and of course the dishwasher was full, so I started putting them away, she heard me and comes away from her computer and says, "Oh do you want me to do those?" I told her no, I was already doing them and I was tired of waiting on her to get my chores done.

I don't think she was very happy with me last night and I honestly don't care, she needed to be told she's been slacking and it's not acceptable. I'm sick of the teenage attitude that she has and yeah I know that she's gonna have to awhile longer. On the other side of things, I feel bad. I'm the parent that enforces the rules, makes sure she is doing the chores that need to be done, and just plain 'ole taking care of her, which is fine with me. But there are sometimes where I wish Master would step in and help me with it - ok wait. I'm not saying that He doesn't do His share of staying on top of her chores and such, but since I'm the stay-at-home slave, I do most of the child watching.

I believe our house can be run very smoothly if everyone does their share and we are slowly working on getting that back under control. I am hoping that by the time I start school, I'll have a system down for chores and such.

Well, I think I'm gonna go nap. I should have a punishment recap post later tonight.

Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment