Monday, August 3, 2009

Nipple Irritation

Despite the pain of my tooth, I have been horny. I've been horny for the last few months in fact. But every time Master goes for my nipples I turn away, not because I'm not interested, but because having my nipples played with, touched, rubbed between His fingers makes me cringe in pain, perhaps it's not pain, but like annoyance, I'm not sure how to explain it. When he starts it, my mind goes back to times with an ex, it's like Master is doing the same tweaking and stuff that my ex did. How do I explain that to Master without Him thinking that He should just leave my nipples alone? It's to the point of if He plays with my nipples the way He has been, I well up with tears, heck just thinking about it I'm welling up with tears. Ugh! It's frustrating because I can't figure out what's going on with my nipples. They have always been sensitive, in fact too sensitive, so maybe that's why. Perhaps the sensitivity is causing irritation and annoyance in my brain.

Am I making any sense to anyone? If He puts clamps on them right away, when they come off, and He plays with my nipples I'm okay. I'm also not sure why I'm afraid to talk to Him about this. The only reason I can think of is that I don't know how to explain it so that He understands.

I'm really emotional today, I blame it on taking pain pills. I feel like I'm in a daze and just plain 'ole out of it. I'm headed back to the couch.

Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment