Monday, July 27, 2009

SeaWorld Pictures

I loved going to SeaWorld, I would go again tomorrow if I could, it was just so awesome. Tia asked if she had missed the pictures, so I went through my entries and I never posted them, ooppss. I didn't post them all today, because there are a bazillion, so I'm sorting through the ones I think ya'll might want to see.







I thought that the dolphin was going to touch the flag, but it didn't happen. Maybe he was having a bad jumping day.




He was just relaxing on his back, enjoying his swim!




I thought it was so cool that he had the ball on his nose and even more cool that the picture turned out wonderfully.





And to end the pictures for today, here is one of my favorites, even though the quality sucks!


Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment