Thursday, April 8, 2010

Let's Buy a Car

We took out a loan to buy a car. The process of buying the car is long and annoying, because you think you found something, take it to the mechanic and something is wrong with it, so you are going to have to put a shit load of money into it, just to get it running. It sucks.

I'm so stressed over this. I want to be done with it, but I know it's gonna take awhile, since we've only been looking for a couple weeks. I'm also stressed because we don't save money well, so if we don't buy a car soon, are we gonna end up blowing the money? Master says no, but I have my doubts. It's hard when you have money, because there are so many other things that we need or want. Blah!

Since I'm stressed, I think I'll go eat some candy.

Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment