Saturday, March 27, 2010

Quotes And A Update

So I need to get back into this posting thing, so I thought for today, I would post some quotes that mean something to me right now.


~ When you stretch the truth, watch out for the snapback. ~Bill Copeland

~
We tell lies when we are afraid... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie, the thing that we fear grows stronger. ~Tad Williams

~
Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. ~Sicilian Proverb

~
Always remember you're unique...just like everyone else.

~ Be yourself. Who else is better qualified?

~ Saying no can be the ultimate self-care. (Claudia Black) - This one is my favorite for today.

~ Somehow I have to believe that I'm worth all the aggravation I cause myself.

~*~

I have learned in the past few days that we all have to take care of ourselves. Yes Master spoils and takes care of me, but ultimately in the end, it'll just be me. I learned that it's okay to stand up for myself when I feel I've been wronged. It's okay to tell others honestly how I feel, although perhaps that words I use should be a little more kind. I have learned that I shouldn't regret anything that I have done or said, because everything done has a reason and while I might not know that reason right this minute, it will be shown to me in time.

Master took Aggi up to Salt Lake City to see her grandmother as she is sick. I wanted to go, but school keeps me here. It was weird to actually cook my own dinner tonight, although I haven't tried it yet. Master pointed out when I talked to him on the phone that he and Melissa have never been away from me for more than a few hours, so it's awkward for them to be gone.

I just tried my dinner and it was very yummy. The onions were a little greasy, but I have to learn how to cook them.

Well it's time to go to the store and pick up a few items I want.

Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment