Monday, January 4, 2010

Small Update

I am so totally out of the blogging routine, I'm struggling as I just don't want to do it, but I know that it's a requirement, so here I am. So much has happened since I left before Christmas. The vacation was nice on some ends and horrible on other ends.

My parents had some fights or rather fights everyday. Dad was constantly accusing mom of cheating on him. It was awful. One day Aggi and I hid our room all day. They fought about many other things. We all suspect that my dad has some mental health problems like I do, although he will never admit it.

I got to see my brother J on Christmas Day. I miss him so much, one night he called and we must have talked for like 35 minutes about tv shows, it was so awesome. I really hope that once he's out of jail he will turn his life around, like I did when I moved to Utah, but who knows what he'll do. Kind of hard to have faith in him when he's failed so many times, but I guess others probably said that about me 5 years ago.

We drive the car home that my parents gave me. The weather was bad in some parts and I was having panic attacks while Master was driving, which I know didn't help him any. I wish that I could have just closed my eyes and gone to sleep, but I was too nervous.

There is so much more to write about, but my brain is about to turn into much, so that's it for now.

Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment