Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Play Ball!

Tonight Master and I went to a baseball team. It was a tie in the last inning, so it went into overtime, we needed three scores to win, two people on bases, and the batter it a home run! Score!! We won! It was the first Roadrunner game that I have been to. We had wonderful box section seats, the air was nice, it's not too hot here yet, and I got to spend it with Master.

It was the perfect date night. The fun thing about this week, is it's like a date week since Aggi is in Texas.

I saw my doctor today and I have gained three pounds in a month. Ugh! Along with some other reasons, he took me off of my newest med, thank goodness! I was telling him that today I feel like I'm shifting into a manic mode, he said the new med wouldn't cause that, I told him I know, I can just feel my body shifting, he told me that I seem to know my moods pretty well. I was telling Master that I should know when I'm shifting because I've been dealing with this mood disorder for 11 years. I can't lie and say that I'm not happy about the possibility of becoming manic, because hell, it would be a welcome change around here. I'm pretty good at preventing myself from getting too high in the sky!

I hung up some pictures and knick knacks around the house today. We have been in this house for almost a year, more than likely aren't moving this year, so I thought it was time to really settle into the house and make it our own. I also have done some scrap booking last night and today, it is so therapeutic.

Tomorrow Master and I are hanging out with a friend of ours and her two boys. We will be meeting her boys for the first time, I'm excited. We are going to go swimming and then back here for a bar-b-que. While the house needs to be picked up, I'm not too stressed about it being spic-n-span, because she's seen the house at it's worst or close to it.

Well, I need to go get some stuff done and try to get some sleep.

Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment