Saturday, June 27, 2009

May I Have Another Please?

I want to talk about punishment, but first in talking about punishment the first question that comes up in my mind is what kind of punishment system are you on, if one at all?

We have tried many things. I have a list of rules and they are the things that are required of me, however they haven't been updated in quite some time, because heck, I don't have the time to update them. I'll make a mental note to do that sometime soon. In the beginning, if a specific rule, it had a specific punishment. If I was up past my bedtime, the next night, I was in bed 30 minutes earlier. I wasn't allowed to few certain people's profiles and/or blogs, if I did I would lose internet privileges. But I slacked off, then Master slacked off, so we re-grouped. When we re-grouped, which is just recently, He set up a point system. For things I don't do, there is a certain number of points that I earn. Each point given means I get one swat with the belt. That works pretty good. It's my responsibility to keep track of the points as He gives them out.

Do you have a point system or way to keep track of things you are to be punished for?

Now on to the punishments.

I was reading a blog a couple days ago and it was about being punished, by having to be banished to the kitchen, with no contact with anyone. The post went on to talk about different types of punishment, the main one being no contact. There are times when I am smarting off to Master and I wish He would send me to my room without any contact because then perhaps I would calm down and then further punishment could be avoided. So being sent to my room or a corner with no speaking, would be a good preventive measure. But for Him to withhold talking or interacting with me as a punishment would probably hurt me more than it would help me. My brain would go into the oh my gosh, He wants nothing to do with me, therefore, I need to find another place to stay, I need to strike at Him with words, to hurt Him so bad, because what's the point in being respectful when He already doesn't want me. That's what would go through my head if He punished me with no contact.

I have been thinking of other punishments. Spankings. Now, some would say that for a pain slut, which is me, a spanking isn't going to work, because I like spankings and I like pain. But ya know, I have to disagree with that one. If I'm going to get a spanking as a punishment, it's only with the belt. My mindset goes to a whole different place when I know that He is using that belt for a punishment. It is no longer arousing for Him to spank me. The blow of the belt lets me know that He's not playing around and there is just a switch in me that knows I'm in trouble. There is a big difference from when we are in play mode to punishment mode. I think that there are maybe a time or two that I have had to red out during play, but I swear when He is giving me a punishment I want to red out immediately, because it hurts that bad. So for me, spanking is an effective punishment.

Writing sentences. That worked when I was in a long distance relationship. My Master at the time would give me so many sentences to write, then I had to mail them to Him, if I didn't in the time allotted then He would add more. For me that was effective at the time. It has never worked with Master Rich and I really can't explain why, perhaps it's because I don't think He expects me to actually do it, so He uses other punishments.

Corner time. That works like a charm for me. It gives me a chance to remove myself from whatever is going on and recenter myself. I close my eyes and remind myself what I was doing wrong and that I need to calm down before I really explode and need up getting my butt spanked.

The same Master that started the sentences also had me use clothespins on my tongue when I talked back. I lived about an hour away from work, so one day He had me where an old t-shirt and a clothespin for 30 minutes. Let me tell you, that was awful. I was drooling all over myself, humiliated, thinking someone in another car would see me and it did work. I made sure that I was more careful with my tongue when speaking to Him. He used this punishment frequently, because I did backtalk quite a bit, heck I still do. He also used soap. Not very often because it messes with your tummy, but the few times that He did have me do that, worked as well. He kept telling me that He knew I liked the soap, that's why I kept up with the backtalk, but let me assure you it wasn't that I like the soap, it was that I just backtalk.

Do you have a particular punishment that your Master uses most as that might be the most effective way to correct your behavior?

I'm excited to see others responses.

Rich's kari

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm not much help. I'm supposed to have Maintenance Spankings, but with the kids out for the summer, that's not happening much. Actual punishment, though, does feel different. I can totally get off on being spanked with anything when it's for the purpose of sex, being spanked with anything while being punished is painful, humiliating and terrible. Shrugs, I guess it just matters whether it's punishment or fun.

    butterfly

    ReplyDelete