Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Went with Master to the body shop today in order to get an estimate for the car to be fixed. Just by looking at the outside damage we are looking at about $3000, but once they tear it down they will find more damage, so the price goes up. Where the hell are we going to get that kind of money to fix the car? My parents mentioned helping, but I'm not comfortable them helping me that much, when the car probably isn't even worth that. Master is stressed and rightly so. I'm trying my best to keep myself in a good space so that I can help Him through this difficult time, but it's tough. *sigh*

Went to the doctor today. He said that I seem to be on the right dosage when life is fine, but when I get stressed my mind goes wild, so he's giving me something to take for two weeks that should help level me out. He also said that on occasion when life is stressful we will probably have to add the extra medication. Which is fine with me as long as it doesn't make me a zombie and it helps me function better.

I'm job hunting. We need the money and as much as we aren't sure I'm ready to work, something has to be done. I'm looking for things to do online, but nothing yet. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Rich's kari

PS - I love You Master, we will get through this as long as we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment