Monday, May 18, 2009

Her name is Kat

Yesterday we met Sweetie. I now have permission to use her name and it's Kat. She is such a sweetie! We met at a bar pub type of place had a nice meal and talked. I went to the restroom and the restaurant had a vending machine with cigarettes in it! OMG! You can by them in a vending machine. I have never seen that before. At lunch we mostly talked about vanilla stuff, still trying to get comfortable with each other. After lunch, we went to a outlet mall, as Kat wanted to buy some shoes. I love shopping! I've been to the mall before, but never walked the whole thing. Kat wanted to find a couple pairs of shoes, but only ended up finding one pair. They were nice shoes. I found some funky shoes, but dang they are a lot of money! I'm more of a Wally World girl when it comes to shoes and clothes.

We passed this little vendor that had glass pendants and I totally fell in love with them, but Master wouldn't let me by it the first time we walked by. So, we went through the rest of the mall. Stopped at Hot Topic, which was nice so that I could look at nipple jewelry cause I wanna get them redone. On the way back, Master let me by a pendant and He even let me by one for Kat. We have matching ones, I love it! She wasn't going to let me buy it, but I snagged it from her hand when she told me which one she liked.

We stopped at the food court, got drinks, and found a place to sit and talk. We had a really nice discussion about the lifestyle, what she is looking for and what we are looking for. I asked her if she was bi-sexual and she said that she's more into the affectionate part with a female, which is exactly like me. I do like tease of the nipples and such, but once it gets below there, I would just prefer a guy. :) It's nice that she and I are on the same page, because I always feel awkward in that type of situation. I'm not a dominant so it's hard for me to make a move on a woman, plus I don't know where to touch or how to touch, so I'd rather not.

I went to the restroom and when I came back Master was holding her hand. That was tough at first, because He hasn't been that way with anyone in quite some time. I would have been happy if He would have held my hand as well, but it was too public and I didn't think that would look right. Before we left the mall He put His arm around her and she asked Him if it would bother me. Later He told me she asked that. I'm glad that she thought about me when He went to do that. I know that she's not wanting to take my place. I know that He's not trying to replace me and as much as I want a sister, it was hard to see Him that way with another. I know that in time it will get easier.

I really like her. I think that had she been able to she would have come home with us to visit some more. She is planning a trip up her soon and then we are planning a trip down to see her again. We talked about how fast we want to take this and we decided to take it nice and slow. Her lease is up in November so maybe by then, something more concrete might happen between us. I do wish that she was closer to us so that we could hang out, watch a movie, and just get to know each other better.

I have another post that I want to write, so I'll end this now and try to write another post.

Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment