Monday, June 21, 2010

Saturday Play Party

Saturday was intense for me. We had a play party at a friends. I knew before hand that one of the Doms that I respect greatly was going to try and make me mark. I was a little nervous going into it, because I knew that it wasn't for pleasure. It wasn't a scene where he tried different toys, got me to subspace and such, it was plain 'ole intended to mark me.

I always have the desire to mark. Bruises to me are battle scars that I have taken something that is being given to me. He started off at getting a baseline. He would hit me with certain things, have me give him a number of were it was at pain then would intensify the hit. Then after the baseline we started. I was on a spanking bench, Master Rich was right in front of me. Sir Steel had asked me if I wanted a safe word and I didn't, so Master was the kill switch. If he thought it was too much or I told him I couldn't take anymore he would stop it. The last three blows were the most intense I have ever been given. I knew that all three were coming, but I didn't think I could handle it, but I pushed through it. Sir Steel said that he was proud of me for taking it and that meant a lot to me that he felt that way. He and I had also talked about how I was hoping to get a cry out of it, but that didn't happen. He talked with me later and asked me why I wasn't able to let myself get to that point and I think that the pain was so intense, plus I was distracted of other things going around. When that happens it's hard to get into the right head space. I did end up hitting a zone, cause I felt good the rest of the night and was in my own little happy world.

I got some awesome bruises, although yesterday I had a hard time walking and sitting, today is much better. Master has been taking pictures, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they look today.

I look forward to getting to play with Sir Steel again and seeing where the session will go.

Rich's kari

No comments:

Post a Comment